7 songs about being single
Happy singles day everybody. To celebrate this wonderful day, we made a list of the top seven songs about being single.
1. Beyoncé – Single Ladies: a song that makes you fierce and elegant at the same time. ‘If you like it, then you should have put a ring on it!’
2. George Ezra – Shotgun: No, it is not a song about gun violence. It is about having a good time with your best friends. A song about letting loose and having fun.
3. Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo: The music title says it all! Catchy song that makes you shake it to the dancefloor.
4. Jason Derulo – Ridin Solo: Even till this present day, this song never gets old! Are you still riding solo? Welcome to the club!
5. Katy Perry – Roar: Katy Perry never disappoints us. Her song ‘Roar’ would make you the king/queen of the jungle (or in this case, your bedroom).
6. Bon Jovi - It’s My Life: No pressure in finding Mr or Mrs right. It is your life after all!
7. Robyn – Dancing on my own: Dancing on your own shows that you put yourself first in stead of waiting for one person to ask you to the dancefloor. It does not sound sad. Make the best of it!
8. Britney Spears – Stronger: Do you feel stronger than yesterday? Then this is definitely your anthem of the day or even better, your journey.
Ladies and gentlemen. These songs are your remedy through the single life.