International Nachos day!
You can serve them in all kind of ways, sometimes you have them spicy and sometimes they’re very cheesy. Get ready to make some Nachos, as it’s Nacho day on the 6th of November! Get ready because we are giving you one of the best Nacho recipes to celebrate Nacho day in the perfect and tastiest way. Nowadays you can order Nachos in nearly every restaurant. They all have the same ingredients, tortilla pieces with melted cheese, jalapenos, tomato pieces, guacamole and sometimes some minced meat. But there’s way more variants of Nachos, we will give you one very tasty one!
Pulled chicken Nachos
- 300 grams of (pulled) chicken
- 75 grams of cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion
- 150 grams of corn
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 spoons of American barbecue sauce
- 200 grams of tortilla chips
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Bring a pan of water with salt to a boil. Place the chicken breast in it and cook gently for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, grate the cheddar and chop the onion. Place the corn in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Cut into cubes. Scrub the lime clean. Grate the green skin and squeeze 1 half of the fruit. Cut the other half into wedges.
- Mix the onion, corn, avocado, lime zest and 1 tbsp lime juice (per 8 people) into a salsa. Season with pepper and possibly salt. Pull the chicken breast into pieces with 2 forks and mix with the barbecue sauce. First divide the tortilla chips and then the chicken and cheddar over the baking dish and bake in the middle of the oven for about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the stalk of the jalapeño pepper. Roll the pepper between your hands so that the seeds fall out. Cut the flesh into rings. Divide the salsa over the nacho dish and sprinkle with the jalapeño. Serve with the lime wedges.
- Don’t forget to top it off with some guacamole and sour cream!
With this Nacho recipe you will have a very tasty and unique Nacho recipe, but don’t eat it alone as you make it for 8 persons, so invite you friends over and enjoy Nacho day on the 6th of November!